Sometimes things change or you simply order the wrong product. If this happens to you, contact us and we will see how we can help. Generally, you may return a new and unopened item within 7 days of receiving it. There are some additional conditions for a Mr Positive return, such as the condition of the item being returned or if we ordered the item specially for you. More about this is in the additional conditions section below. In some cases, we charge a restocking fee.
You should expect to receive your refund within 3 business days of us receiving the item.
If you've received the wrong product or it has been damaged in transit, please contact us within 5 days of receiving it. If you do not contact us within 5 days, then you are agreeing that the correct items have been delivered and that they are in good order (this doesn't affect any Consumer Guarantees Act rights).
If you need to return an item, contact us by phone (phone number on your Mr Positive invoice) or the email form on our contact page, or simply login to your account. We will notify you of your refund via email once we have received and processed your return item.
- In the case of a ‘change of mind’ return, items must be in the exact same condition received. Unused and including all original packaging and accessories.
- The shipping component of the original order and any cost in sending it back is non-refundable. Our refund total will be made minus the shipping cost relating to your order.
- We are unable to accept a return for an item we have either ordered in specially for you or have had made for you. As this is a custom order that we are also unable to return and or resell.
- If you have negotiated a special rate for bulk quantity of any of our products directly with one of our sales representatives, we are unable to make part refunds or accept part returns. As any original bulk discount negotiated is based on the original quantity.
- You can elect to use any refund amount as a Mr Positive store credit. In this case, the total will remain as a credit in your account. Automatically being applied to any future order you make. Our Mr Positive store credits do not have an expiry date.
- In some cases, a restocking fee of 15% will apply for a ‘change of mind’ return.
- Some products may require additional packing and or process’ before they are returned. Specifically flooded (wet) lead acid batteries that are classified as corrosive and CAN NOT be shipped using traditional couriers. We recommend you contact Mainfreight for all lead acid battery returns. Lead acid batteries need to travel with a DG certified carrier. Please contact us if you have any other questions regarding returning your lead acid batteries.
Lipo batteries (as well as other batteries) are considered a "consumable item". This means that once you use it, the item is no longer classified as new and cannot be sold as "new" to another customer. This includes, discharging, charging or changing the main connector (whether this is done by us on your request or you have changed the connector yourself). If the battery is cosmetically brand new with no marks or wear, but it has been charged or discharged, it is no longer classified as a new and returnable item.
Returning a battery is much like purchasing an ink cartridge, opening the packaging, printing a couple of pages and then looking at returning it. It is very hard for us to then be able to sell this item again.
Please ensure that you select your battery product carefully. We have taken a lot of time to provide you with as much information as possible, as well as accurate physical dimensions of the pack and total battery weight. If you are still unsure whether the product is right for your needs, we have a sales team ready to answer any questions you may have. You can email us using our contact form.
Mr Positive is a fair and responsible retailer. We will always listen and respond to any returns claims. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding our returns policy.
Lead acid batteries are classified as corrosive and MUST be shipped using a DG classified courier such as Mainfreight's Chemcouriers division. Contact us if you have any questions regarding returning your lead acid batteries. This applies to only flooded (wet) lead acid batteries. Not sealed AGM batteries that can travel (depending on total weight) using standard courier and or post network.