Sentry Lithium is our premium range of LiFePO4 based deep cycle batteries. With 3.2v per cell, the Sentry Lithium range is an ideal replacement for traditional lead acid batteries. Providing up to 8 times more cycle life and a considerable weight savings!
By utilising the more stable LiFEPO4 technology, The Sentry Lithium Deep Cycle Batteries are safer and offer a greater tolerance to temperature, overcharging, short circuit and penetration. Reducing the risk of fire even under harsh conditions.
All Sentry Lithium batteries include an integrated sophisticated BMS (battery management system) that protects the cells from over charge, discharge and over temperature.
Selected Sentry Lithium models also include Bluetooth! Allowing the user to access battery status via any Android or IOS smart phone using the free app.
IEC Certification on the combination of BMS and individual cell for complete safety peace of mind
High energy density (less than half the weight of SLA) lowering total weight of application
Fast recharge, battery is charged and ready to be used sooner
Flat discharge curve, longer run time and more efficient use of capacity
Extremely low self-discharge rate, can sit unused for longer periods of time
Large numbers of cycles >2000 (100% DoD), up to 8 times cycle life of SLA
Integrated BMS that protects cells from overcharge, over discharge and over temperature
Nominal Voltage: 12.8v
Nominal Capacity: 75ahr
Length: 260mm +/- 2
Width: 169mm +/- 2
Height: 215mm +/- 2
Max Charge Voltage: 14.6v +/- 0.1v
Cut Off Voltage: 8v
Max Discharge Current (30min): 50a
Max Charge Current: 50a
Recommended Charge Current: <30a
Product brochure / datasheet can be downloaded by clicking the PDF icon just below the main image.
|Model #||SNL 12V75S|
The manufacturer warrants the Sentry Lithium range against defective workmanship and materials for the period specified below after battery was shipped from the manufacturer or it representatives, or for the full period from date of shipment.
From the date of shipment, two years full coverage.
- The warranty is invalid if the battery has been subject to misuse, abuse or physical damage.
- The batteries are subject to IEEE Standard 1188 Acceptance Test at time of installation. If they do not meet both, or either, the standards and the published Sentry Lithium specifications the company, Mr Positive, must be notified immediately and the user should request further instructions.
- The battery will be determined to be defective if it fails to deliver less than 70% of its rated capacity during the warranty period, subject to the conditions listed below:
- The residual battery capacity is determined by:
- Fully discharging the battery to 0% SOC at 1C or less
- Fully charging the battery at the recommended voltage and rate for a minimum of 24 consecutive hours
- Fully discharging the battery to 0% SOC at 0.5C or less and 73°F (23°C)
- The percentage of rated capacity is calculated as:
- Percentage of rated capacity (%) = [(IC/5) * hours to discharge] /C rated] * 100
- The Sentry Lithium battery selected by the user must be of the correct size, design, and capacity for the intended application. Failure to do this will invalidate the warranty.
- The battery should be installed and operated at a temperature not exceeding the batteries design limits as published in the specification sheet issued at that time, this include under bonnet applications.
- The batteries should be paired with a suitable designated charger with the correct settings and Voltage / Current limitations as indicated in the specification sheet. Incorrect selection of charger and/or failure to follow the correct charging regimen will void the warranty.
- The batteries must not be used in starting applications.
- Information to be provided along with the warranty claim where possible should include
- Battery type/Quantity
- The date code/Installation date
- Approximate operating temperature
- Battery connection configuration – number in series / parallel
- Charger Settings (Charging voltage and current settings)
- Approximate load.
- User agrees to make accessible the batteries under warranty to the manufacturer, Mr Positive or its’ authorized representative for inspection at reasonable hours and time intervals.
- The warranty shall be voided if the battery becomes unserviceable due to: fire, freezing, abuse, neglect, repair, alteration or modification or any act of God.
- Installation of the batteries must be performed by suitably qualified technicians and in accordance with proven acceptable practices or the warranty will be voided.