PowerLog 6s Multifunction Monitor & Logger
PowerLog 6s is a multifunctional, highly precise, must have tool for any electric enthusiast! Capable of measuring current load (up to +/- 130amps), voltage, lithium pack per cell voltage, peak voltage, RPM, and much more. PowerLog 6s is the ultimate tool to log critical data for analysis of performance, power usage and much more. PowerLog 6s can log and store data on its internal flash storage or can be connected to PC for graphical data analysis.
Whether you need to monitor power consumption on a high performance RC helicopter, car or boat, (while in use) or you need to compare and test performance of batteries, motors on load. PowerLog 6s packs a lot of features in a very small and compact design. Weighing only 45g!
- Backlight 128x64 lattices LCD display with Buzzer Tone Reminder
- Multiple Alarm function. Alarms can be set to monitor; Cells Voltage, Pack Voltage, Timer Over, Current, Power, Capacity, Temperature, RPM, Period and Pulse. An extra alarm output can be linked and controlled by the users. With a set of 8 default monitor alarm settings, which can be selected for different battery packs.
- PowerLog 6S allows bidirectional current sensing, adopting 0.2 m? current sampling resistor with low insertion loss.
- 1 channel 0-60V voltage measurement. 6 channels cells voltage measurement (can not only measure 1-6S Li/ NiMh/NiCd/ Pb battery individual voltage, but also measure 6 channels 0.05-28V voltage).
- 4 channels temperature measurement. With 1 channel internal temperature measurement and 3 channels external temperature measurement.
- Propeller RPM measurement, using a non-contact optical sensor. User set propeller blade number setting.
- PWM signal measurement: frequency, period, pulse width and duty cycle.
- PWM output manual and auto mode. In auto mode user can break in servos and electronic speed controllers and R/C switches.
- Motor KV measurement. Can be used with (2 Wire) brushed motors as well as (3wire) brushless motors.
- PowerLog 6S has been 100% calibrated for accurate data display. Calibration settings can also be changed and altered by the user.
- PowerLog 6S includes a 16Mbit flash storage, which can log offline data over 33 hours @ 2 seconds logging interval.
- PowerLog 8S is firmware upgradable using USB port and a PC. Adopting HID protocol, dispense with installing driver from PC, plug and play.
- PowerLog 6S supports logview software. Logview allows user to plot and analyse all available CellLog data in graph format. More information on LogView software is available at www.logview.info.
Model: PowerLog 6s
Input Voltage Range: 4.5 to 60.0VDC
Current Measurement Range: -130A to +130A (continuous -40A to +40A)
Cell Voltage Range: 0.05 to 28.0VDC
External Temperature Measurement Range: -55 to +125
Pulse Measurement Range: 10us–999999us
Pulse Width Output Range: 0–20ms (0.5us step)
Tachometer Measurement Range: 0–99999 RPM
Voltage Resolution: 0.001V
Current Resolution: 0.01A
Alarm Port Maximum Voltage: 50VDC
Log Files Storage: 16Mbit (33 hours at 2 seconds interval)
Sample Logging Time Interval: 0.25 - 3600 seconds
PC Connect: USB port
Dimensions (L X W X D): 85x40x13mm
Product brochure / datasheet can be downloaded by clicking the PDF icon just below the main image.
All our iCharger products carry a 12 Month Manufacturer Warranty. The warranty is void if damage is due to:
- Excessive heat from incorrect use or higher input voltage than designed for and clearly specified.
- Using the product incorrectly with incorrect battery products or power supplies.
- iCharger aluminium case opened by non iCharger recommended technician.